Some recordings, particularly those made on analog tape, may deteriorate over time, and require specialized methods to enable recovery for use. We have over 25 years of experience with all manner of audio recordings and methods, and will put this to use in retrieving your valuable recordings.
Some recordings, new and old, may have 'flaws' or 'noise issues' which make them less than desirable for use as production masters for release. Let us take care of these problems, even after they are in final, mixed form. We have made remarkable improvements in programs that seemed otherwise 'beyond help', using professional noise removal techniques.
MasterMix has a dedication to this process, and makes use of the technology in the mastering suites to complete this work.
- Cube-Tec AudioCube system w/ all Analysis, Mastering, & Restoration VPI's
- Sonic Solutions Classic and HD w/ 'No-Noise' option
- Convection oven w/ precise temperature and time controls
- Analog tape recorders (1/4", 1/2" - 2 channel formats) by Ampex, Otari, and Studer
- Analog tape recorder (1" - 2 track) with ARIA electronics